The blog page is where all your most recent posts show up, from first to last. To create this page, follow these steps:
- Create a new page by going to Pages >> Add New
- Give it a title like “Blog”
- Leave it blank. When you’re done, click “Publish”.
- Repeat steps 1-3 but call the page something like “Home” or “Front Page”.
- Now, navigate to Settings >> Reading
- In the Your Homepage Displays area, select “a static page”.
- From the dropdown boxes, choose the page you created in step 4 for homepage, and the page you created in steps 1-3 for posts page. Save your changes.